Pages

11.24.2010

Baby laugh

Welcome to the best baby laugh contest!

This is a pretty simple and straight forward contest.

Here's what you do:

1. Record a video or audio of your baby or any baby laughing.

2. Submit the content.  
(I suggest uploading to youtube and then leaving the link as a comment.)

3. Let people know so that they can support you and vote for your entry.

Here's what I do:

Once the entries are in, I will ask for votes and then I will announce the winner. 

Pass it on and get others involved.  

Let's hear it!                          Best baby laugh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

About Me

My photo
Read about the natural ways you can take care of your body. From massage to yoga there are non-pharmaceutical ways of taking care of yourself. Thanks for stopping by!